• After just posting Part 1 of my Great Drugstore Finds, I thought it was fitting to include this post from Musings of a Muse in this week's Link Love. She reviews and swatches Maybelline's new Color Sensational Lipstains and it's worth a read if you're into lipstains and not breaking the bank!
• NYX has released 4 new colours of their Jumbo Eye Pencils. Head on over to temptalia's post to see a full review and swatches.
• The Daily Nail did a delicious looking S'mores inspired manicure! om nom nom.
• Marlena from Makeup Geek started her series on how to become a makeup artist and she shares some really useful information! If you're looking for some helpful tips, check it out here. And don't forget to keep checking back for the next part of the series.
• I came across this post/blog randomly but I started following her immediately! The blog is called Pinkbox Makeup and the first post that caught my eye was a super cute DIY lipstick/lipgloss holder. It's adorable and really easy to make! She even provides step-by-step instructions.
That's it for now! :)