• Head on over to Lacquerized to see a very useful and detailed post about pretty much all the nail polish collections being released for Fall 2010.
• Scrangie swatched and reviewed Zoya's fall "Wicked and Wonderful" Collection - check it out here. I know that I'm seriously looking forward to this collection and the colour "Kelly" has really caught my attention.
• temptalia has photos and swatches of the new pigments being released with the MAC Alice + Olivia collection. She also has swatches of the other products being released with this collection but I'm most excited about the pigments, especially after seeing the swatches.
• Check out this great post over at Little Music Boxes. It's a "Brush Picture Rolodex" that catalogues many, many different nail polish brands and their respective brushes. This will come in real handy for those who are really particular about brush size/shape but don't always have the chance to check it out before purchasing (ie: those who purchase online a lot, such as myself since I don't have that many brands readily available where I live). This is definitely a post worth being placed in my favourites.
• MissChievous posted an Eclipse themed makeup tutorial and she does an absolutely fantastic job at recreating Jane's (Dakota Fanning's character) look from the movie. In fact, I actually think hers is better than the makeup done for the movie!
That's it for this week. :)