So it's back to school time very soon and I though I would celebrate that using a cute nail design that's all over youtube right now.
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
• China Glaze - Solar Power (pencil)
• China Glaze - Platinum Silver (metal band)
• Orly - Elsbeth's Rose (eraser)
• L.A. Colors Art Deco - Silver (detailing on metal band)
• China Glaze - Ingrid mixed with China Glaze - Solar Power (detailing on pencil)
• Seche Vite Top Coat
• China Glaze Matte Magic Top Coat (eraser only)
I actually really dislike this design on my nails and it probably won't stay on that long because Solar Power looks awful against my skin tone. It's a cute concept though!