The first idea I had was a Pac-Man inspired mani so I started a google image search to see what I would base my design off of. I don't know how but I managed to come across an image of Chomp from the Mario games and that gave me an entirely new idea. So, I went with the new idea and this is what I ended up with:
I like it a lot and I'm thinking about starting a new series based on this design (Mario Enemies, maybe?). I don't know, we'll see.
Oh and I was thinking about giving the design a little dimension by doing some shading on the grass and trees and stuff but I actually liked the two dimensional effect so I think I'll wait until a day or so before I plan to remove this and then play around with shading.
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
• Zoya - Robyn (sky)
• China Glaze - Entourage (grass)
• Orly - Green Apple (tree things)
• OPI - Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees (chain chomp body)
• China Glaze - White On White (clouds, chain chomp's eye and teeth)
• China Glaze - Solar Power (block)
• China Glaze - Ingrid (shading/outline of block)
• China Glaze - Platinum (chain)
• OPI - Red My Fortune Cookie (chain chomp's mouth)
• China Glaze - Liquid Leather (eyes of clouds and trees)
• Seche Vite Top Coat
And by the way, I still plan on doing a Pac-Man inspired mani so keep an eye out for that.