This is the number three of four of the Wet 'n' Wild holiday palettes. This one is called Golden Goddess and features 6 shades: a light gold-beige, a peachy copper with gold glitter, a true gold shimmer, a very metallic gold, a true copper with gold glitter and a dark brown with gold glitter.
Like the last one, I won't be doing a complete review on this one since I felt the same way about this one as I did the Night Elf palette which I reviewed not too long ago. So you can check out that post here if you want a detailed review.
Basically, here's the rundown/a quick review:
- These palettes are inexpensive ($6.99 at the drugstore)
- The quality is rather impressive
- Pigmentation is excellent
- Last all day (with a base underneath)
- Come in a variety of shades
- My only problem is the cheap-feeling packaging but thanks to above points, I'm able to get over that
I'll have the last of these palettes - Sugar Plum Fairy - up soon!