I've come to really love tag posts so of course I had to participate in this newest one that's been going around. Let's get right to learning weird things about me!
1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
My Dad has called me Kay every once in a while but that's about the extent of my nicknames from my family.
2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
I've mentioned this on twitter before but for the last 7 years or so, I've fallen asleep every night watching re-runs of Friend's episodes on DVD. I can't even begin to imagine how many times I've seen the entire series.
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I used to pretty afraid of ketchup. No joke. I've pretty much gotten over it in the last few years though.
4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
I'm always blasting music and singing, even when there's people around but the one song I'll really belt out is Love Song by Sara Bareilles. Oh, and Part of Your World from the Little Mermaid soundtrack. Duh.
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
When drivers don't use their signal lights. COME ON PEOPLE!
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
Chewing on the inside of my cheeks - I'll usually only catch myself doing this during really stressful times such as final exams.
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Left side is mine and the right side is the boyfriend's. However I find that anytime David isn't here, I sleep on his side.
8. What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
Uhhh, I have no idea what my first one was. I had a lot of Care Bears at one point though. I also had these two giant stuffed black cats that I won in colouring contests that a local drugstore held - I had two because I won the contest two years in a row. I was the best colour-er when I was a kid, haha.
9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
I've never had a drink from Starbucks - I don't like any hot beverages (except NeoCitran when I'm sick).
10. What’s a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Remove your makeup before you go to bed! I'm awful for this and almost always sleep with my makeup on.
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
If the shower has a removable shower head, I'll face towards the front of the shower. If it doesn't have a removable one, I'll face towards the back of the shower. See, I have really long and really thick hair so I have to make sure I maximize the amount of water that gets to my hair, which is why I prefer a removable shower head so I have all the control.
12. Do you have any weird body skills?
I wish I did but no, I don't. My boyfriend can pop his shoulder blades out and crush an empty pop can in between them. It's a fun party trick.
13. What’s your favorite comfort food that’s “bad”, but you love to eat it anyway?
Poutine for sure! Mmmmm.
14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I was stuck on this question trying to think of something I say all the time but I honestly can't think of anything!
15. Time to sleep – what are you actually wearing?
Men's jogging pants and a old t-shirt - I'm ALL about being comfy when I'm sleeping.
I'm tagging everyone who takes the time to read this! Copy and paste the questions and answer them in the comments below or in your own blog post.
Hope you enjoyed learning some weird things about me!