I've mentioned the polish group I'm a part of on Facebook called Peace, Love & Polish. Well, some of the girls from that group did a Secret Santa exchange for Christmas last year and we all had so much fun that we decided to have another one for Spring! I am so pleased with what my "Secret Santa" sent me that I just had to share it with you guys.
Here's a photo that I took with my phone before ripping into my package:
See how nice and pretty everything is? I almost didn't want to open anything! But I did, of course.
Here's a crappy phone picture of everything that I received (I'll go into more detail below):
And here's a much better picture of just the polishes:
China Glaze 100 Proof Pink, Nubar Reclaim, Nubar Violet Sparkle, Nubar Indigo Illusion, Sinful Colors Cinderella and Chameleon Blue Sky
Many of these were on my wishlist and the ones that weren't are also amazing! She really went out of her way.
Aside from the polishes, she sent me:
- A gorgeous handmade purple infinity scarf (I ADORE infinity scarves, FYI)
- A dolphin case for my phone
- A super cute pair of tweezers
- A zebra print nail file
- A notepad with a K and accents of cheetah print (she did her research so well with all the animal print!)
- An EOS lip balm in my favourite flavour, Strawberry Sorbet
- OPI Expert Touch remover and wipes (neither of which I've tried before so I'm excited to see what I think of them)
- Candy and chocolate, of course
Interestingly, Air Heads are my absolute favourite candy and she sent me a limited edition package that contained flavours I've never even heard of. One of the flavours was Pink Lemonade and it was seriously the best tasting candy I've ever had in my whole life. I would buy them by the buckets if I could find them in my area! So if you ever come across them, enjoy one for me!
Anyways, that's it for my Secret Polish Exchange haul. I hope you enjoyed seeing all of my new goodies!