Alright, here's the next nail art design in my Halloween series - Jack-O-lanterns!
This one took quite a long time because I wanted the detailing to be perfect and so a lot of time was spent on just editing and cleaning up lines.
Also, the glitter was an afterthought and I wish I would have thought about it before I started the design of the faces. It took much longer to try and get around the face designs with the glitter than it would have had I just used the glitter on top of the black base. However, when I finished, it just seemed like it was missing something so I added the glitter to make it look more like night time and that the jack-o-lanterns are shining through!
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
• China Glaze - Liquid Leather (base)
• L.A. Colors Art Deco - White (base for face details)
• Orly - Crush On You (lighter orange)
• OPI - Brights Power (darker orange highlight)
• Color Club - Si Vous Please! (glitter top coat over black base)
• Seche Vite Top Coat